Communication between Oracle server with the client
Communication to Oracle database server can be done using client programs such as SQL Developer and SQL*Plus, TOAD etc. Various communication protocols, such as Oracle Net and JDBC are used to facilitate communication between the oracle server and the client.
About ShafiqSoftware Engineer
|SlimBerry Diets on Transferring your codeIgniter…|
|http://amigos.de.uni… on inurl|
|randki on Transferring your codeIgniter…|
|modded xbox 360 cont… on inurl|
|affiliate lawyer on inurl|
- Install MUI language on Windows 7 Home Premium and Professional to get handwriting recognition for another language
- What does Listener do in oracle?
- RSS vs Atom . which one is better ?
- Nodeapps in oracle
- BLOB vs BFILE data type in Oracle
- Embed full screen Quick time video on html page
- Transferring your codeIgniter project from local server to live server
- Domain Masking
- What do you mean by Cluster in Oracle ?
- What do you mean by Active directory?
- Sergio Garcia, Bruins, Miranda Kerr, Xbox One, ...Sergio Garcia Bruins Miranda Kerr Xbox One NBA Draft 2013 Alice Eve Call Of Duty Ghosts Kevin Durant Oklahoma tornado Dancing with the Stars Ray Manzarek Tumblr Jodi Arias Zach Sobiech Blackhawks Memorial Day Miguel Eva Longoria Wardrobe Malfunction SNL Drake
- 8,440 hits